Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Apologies for Absence

Been somewhat swamped of late since this week I have not one but TWO book deadlines. (Meaning I'm writing them, not reading them).

Lest you start to wonder whether I am in fact some widely published author, aside from one manual I wrote for a training company some years ago, these are actually my first and my second book. So, you won't find my name on Amazon. Yet, anyway.

So, I'll go back to my bunker mentality for now and attempt to find the time later to asnwer the tag I got regarding 5 dishes and my random thoughts on my short Bucharest trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool, I would love to hear some time what you are writing. I have started a couple of books myself: one was unadulterated crap, but the other I would dearly love to get back to now I am cut off from all worldy cares in the fastness of my Romanian Idyll. Cheers.